1. About Us
The Late Night Cocktail Club™, LNCC™ and Black & White Brunch Club™ are brands of RA Events Management Limited (“RAEM”), a premium events management company registered in England and Wales with company number 08151543.
To help us put on the events and offer a service of the highest calibre possible, we collect and process your personal data. This gives us a better understanding of our members and guests, as well as being necessary for the administration of our business.
RAEM adheres to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (the “GDPR”) and respects any personal data you share with us. We aim to be clear about when we collect your data and will not to do anything with it you wouldn’t reasonably expect so please read this policy carefully to understand how we collect, use and store your information.
2. Contact Us
RAEM is a data controller in respect of your personal data. If you have any questions about this policy or the ways in which we may process your personal data, please contact at email@example.com.
3. What personal information do we collect and how?
Personal information is information that can be used to identify or tell us about you. We will only collect what we consider necessary. This may include the following:
- Your name
- Your contact details
- Your date of birth
- Events you have purchased tickets to
- Enquiries, feedback and complaints
- Logs of communications we’ve sent you and you’ve sent us
- Your communication preferences
- Your bank details - if you use a bank transfer to purchase event tickets or to make any other kind of booking or we need to make a refund to you, we will ensure that this is done securely
- Your photograph - when you attend events
- Your profession
How do we collect personal information?
We will collect personal information directly from you when you:
- Purchase tickets to an event or make a booking through us
- Sign up for or attend an event
- Engage with our website
- Write, email or talk to us on the phone or in person
- Apply to join our membership
We may collect personal data indirectly from you in the following ways:
- We collect your name, contact details, event purchase information and communication preferences via third party ticketing platforms that support our business and from organisations that process any event purchases you make (which may include, without limitation, Design My Night, Fever and Eventbrite).
We aim to ensure that all information we hold about you is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. If any of the information we hold about you is inaccurate and either you advise us or we become otherwise aware, we will ensure it is amended and updated without undue delay. You can find our contact details in the contact us section.
Why do we collect and how do we use your information?
As a data controller, RAEM takes its responsibilities under the GDPR very seriously. Our lawful bases for processing your data are as follows:
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your data for the purposes of improving our products, services and website to run our organisation effectively and efficiently and to maintain a high standard of service for our members and guests.
- We ask for your specific and informed consent to communicate with you by email, SMS and telephone for marketing and feedback purposes.
- Lastly, we process data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract. For example, we need your personal details in order to send you tickets to events, which represents a contract with us, and related event information.
The personal data we process on this basis includes contact and identification details, financial transactions, a record of interaction, your profession, event preferences and date of birth.
We will occasionally analyse the statistics of our emails (for example: click, open, bounce rates) to ensure that we are sending communications tailored to our members and guests and to improve the quality and relevance of the content we send.
We process some of your personal data in a manner that you would reasonably expect to pursue our legitimate interests. We have carefully balanced your interests against our interests when deciding whether this is appropriate. Our legitimate interests and the purposes for processing that fall under each of them are as follows:
Processing and record keeping
- Process your purchase
- Acknowledge any purchase we receive
- Acknowledge any membership application we receive from you
- Process your membership
- Manage feedback and complaints
- Keep a record of your communications with us
- Support and improve our events and services
We may contact you for marketing purposes by email, mobile telephone or text but only with your explicit opt-in consent. It is your choice what type of communications and information you receive about our events and brands and the ways in which you can book, attend events and/or join our membership.
You can change your mind about consent or withdraw it at any time by contacting us.
When necessary for the performance of a contract
The categories of personal data we process on this basis include contact details and financial transactions.
We may send you service communications for example when you purchase a ticket for an event. Without the relevant personal data in this respect, it would not be possible to carry out the contract with you.
Information sharing and disclosure
We will not, without your consent, supply any of your personal data to any third party except for the following reasons, which are expanded on below:
- We are required to do so by law enforcement or regulatory bodies where this is required or allowed under the relevant legislation
- We share personal data with venues and event staff for the purposes organising and running an event that you have purchased tickets to or are attending as a guest
We will disclose your personal information to third parties if we are required to do so through a legal obligation (this would include but not be exclusively HMRC, Information Commissioner’s Office, Companies House, the police or government bodies); to enable us to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or rights under an agreement; or, to protect us, for example, in the case of suspected fraud or defamation.
Use of third parties
We will use third party companies as trusted partner organisations that work with us in connection with the running of our business and our events. We will work with organisations that support us in the organisation and administration of our events – such as through the facilitation of payments – or that store your data on our behalf. While the specific list of suppliers will change, the following categories of organisations will remain relatively constant. We share personal data with the following:
- Event ticketing platforms that advertise, market, promote, take payment and store guest lists for our events
- Technology companies e.g. database and email providers, such as Mailchimp
Such third parties are only permitted to use the data in accordance with the GDPR.
Storing your information
We will keep all your information in a confidential record that is specific to you. This means that we can keep the information you provide us, so we are able to see the history and relevant details of your relationship with us. We take information security very seriously. No one is allowed access to our system or files unless they need this in order to provide a service to you or for one of the other purposes discussed in this notice.
We will only keep your information for as long as needed to ensure that we can effectively carry out your wishes, for example process your donation, respond to your enquiry and make sure that we are only sending you communications that are relevant to you and are in line with your preferences. If you have supported us with a donation we will keep your contact, donation and communication details, as well as why you have donated if you have decided to give us this information.
When we no longer need to retain your information we will ensure it is securely disposed of, at the appropriate time. You can request for us to delete this information at any time and we will do so immediately.
We do not store your credit or debit card details at all, following the completion of your transaction. All card details and validation codes are securely destroyed once the payment or donation has been processed. Most transactions are undertaken without a person ever seeing your credit card details and only those staff authorised to process payments will be able to see your card details.
If we receive an email containing any credit or debit card details, it will be immediately deleted, no payment will be taken and you will be notified about this.
We will not use your information for marketing purposes if you have asked us not to. However, we will retain your contact details on a suppression (permanent exclusion) list to help ensure we do not continue to contact you.
Our website is hosted on a secure server. Any information you send to us over the internet is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of the information we hold about you, and to transmit that copy to another data controller
- Update or amend the information we hold about you if it is wrong
- Change your communication preferences at any time including withdrawing consent to be contacted by email, phone or SMS, or consent to process sensitive information you have given us
- Ask us to remove your personal information from our records
- Object to the processing of your information for marketing purposes
- Raise a concern or complaint about the way in which your information is being used.
If you wish to find out more about these rights, or obtain a copy of the information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope that you will not have cause to complain about any aspect of our services. If a problem does arise you are, of course, entitled to complain – if you have any concerns or complaints that cannot be raised with us through the above details, you can also contact the Information Commissioner here.